Things to Consider
When looking at properties, consider these tips to find the home that is suited for your needs now and in the years to come:
- How many bedrooms do you need? Bathrooms? Space for a home office, a two-car garage?
- Do you plan to or already have children? Do you want to raise your family downtown or in the suburbs?
RENOVATIONS & REMODELING:
- Will remodeling be required to make the home ideal?
- Have there been any major repairs to the house? How old is the roof? Has water ever damaged the basement or foundation?
- Is there a history of issues with insects, termites or rodents?
- What service providers are available in the area? Is the house completely wired for each? How is the cell phone reception?
- Do you want air conditioning, storage or office space, a fireplace, a swimming pool? Do you need a home that can be made accessible for family members with special needs?
- Do you need a backyard or a park nearby for pets?
- How much are the property taxes?
- How much do utilities cost?
- Will you need to buy appliances?
- Older homes need to be carefully examined. Hiring a home inspector is an essential part of the home buying process.
- Are schools, shopping, necessities nearby?
To get the ball rolling, type below where you would like to live, what type of property you are looking for and the price range your are comfortable with and you will receive all the available listings that fit your search criteria as well as daily updates every morning. It's that simple.
Rather not fill out a form? No problem! Give me a call or text 647-220-2301 or fill out the simple version form below and let's chat!